Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Silver melt: Four of the most amazing things happened yesterday and this is one of them. What's wrong with U.S. T.V.


The following words or phrases can be used when referring to us TV. Base-criminal-insensitive-appalling-crass-violent, needlessly violent to appease the illiterate  masses, targeting the sick- minded audience, not intellectually stimulating, anti - family, anti -love, sophomoric, lack of morals and ethics in TV leadership, it's inability to compete with older crime-based TV shows done with taste such as Hawaii 5-0, Wild Wild West, Starkey and Hutch,Mission Inposible-1, Adam-12, Giligins island.
The subservient public allows such violent to be pushed on their children, in my opinion bordering on criminal on the part of TV executives.
Jonathan Rosen

I am in a rush now and can't write about all of the incidents but I will post later.  This one is easy enough to relay quickly.....I purchased 20 ounces of silver in Israel not too long ago, junk silver. I melted it yesterday and this is what I got below. Tell me that is not amazing.  I mean, you melt these things in solid blocks, not with some image in them. So how did the two faces get on each side, plus the gold and the copper effect...? And the foot and shoulders?

No comments:

Post a Comment